[iframe style=”border:none” src=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/3926926/height/45/width/480/thumbnail/yes/theme/standard” height=”45″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
The Garage Fiction Podcast: Episode 35 – Listen to the podcast in the player above, download the full episode here or subscribe to our podcast via iTunes here.
What the heck is “Garage Fiction”?
Since January 2015, three writers (Nicholas Brack, Dogwood Daniels & Jinn Zhong) have committed to writing a flash fiction or scene each and every week based on a “creative prompt”. We post our work on Fridays at each of our respective websites and dissect them together on Mondays via podcast.
We also end up chatting about the craft of writing, the creative process, storytelling and other related tangents.
This week’s Garage Fiction prompt was provided by Dogwood Daniels…
“Fires” – Photographed by Chris Cloete
LINKS MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
Brandon Sanderson’ Course
The Young Jedi Master by Marco Texiera
Jinn’s piece on “Middling Fiction”
Hannibal Series Finale Song: “Love Crime” by Siouxsie Sioux & Brian Reitzell
92 Degrees by Siouxsie and the Banshees, from the album
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke
H.P. Lovecraft: The Complete Fiction (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions) edited by S.T. Joshi
Letters to Lovecraft edited by Jesse Bullington, published by Stone Skin Press
(Where you’ll find the story “Allochthon” written by Livia Llewellyn)
• You can always email us your thoughts, comments and feedback at garagefictionfeedback(AT)gmail(DOT)com
• Like this podcast? We’d love for you to rate us on iTunes
• We’d also appreciate it if you “like” us on Facebook
• You can follow these three stooges on Twitter as well:
@nicholasbrack, @DogwoodDaniels & @jinn_zhong
• Our awesome theme song was written by Stephanie and Jonathan Hughes. Check out their latest album here
• If you’d like to advertise with us or sponsor us, please email garagefictionfeedback(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Like our stuff? Really? Then why aren’t you on our mailing list?